Dr. Kriti Mohan is a board-certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon who offers a wide range of cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries of the face, breast, and body. She has a special interest in facial aesthetic surgery, including the art of rhinoplasty.
Dr. Mohan’s surgical skill and meticulous attention to detail perfectly complement her warm bedside manner. Her main objective is to place her patients at complete ease while providing them with the highest standard of care, individualized to their personal needs and desires. In addition, her expertise has extended to numerous articles and book chapters in highly-respected, peer-reviewed plastic surgery journals.
Dr. Kriti Mohan’s undergraduate career at Boston College and Rutgers University earned her a Bachelors degree in Cell Biology and Neuroscience as well as a minor in Art History, which also allowed her to spend a semester abroad at the University of Manchester in England.
It was during this early part of her career that she fostered a love and appreciation for artistry, which she would further cultivate into her interest in Plastic Surgery.
She has published on such topics as breast reconstruction, facial reconstruction, facial rejuvenation, and reconstruction after skin cancer, among others. Her surgical training has been exceptional, booking and performing a high volume of cosmetic procedures including facelifts, abdominoplasties, and other body contouring procedures.
It was also during her training that she developed a Botox and facial filler program for the Division of Plastic Surgery, which furthered her expertise in fine aesthetic techniques individualized to each patient.
Honors & Awards
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, nominated August 2011
- Hitoshi Nikaidoh Award. Amount: $1500, towards International Service, August 2010
- Honors Program Research Grant, Rutgers University, October 2006
- Henry Rutgers Program Research Grant, Rutgers University, October 2006
- Ralph de Falco Scholarship, Rutgers University, May 2006
- Jerome and Lorraine Aresty Undergraduate Research Scholarship, Rutgers University, September 2006
- Chemistry Society- Outreach Service Award, Rutgers University, Fall 2005
- CRC Press LLC Freshman Chemistry Achievement Award, Top Undergraduate General Chemistry Student, Boston College, 2004
One of the world's leading breast implant surgeons